Women’s Network Conference 2017: Tomorrow’s World, Tomorrow’s People
Chicago Booth Alumni Club of the United Kingdom
November 1, 2017: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Join us for the Women's Network Conference 2017, co-hosted by Chicago Booth in London and BritishAmerican Business.
Chicago Booth in London
Woolgate Exchange, 1st floor
25 Basinghall Street
London, United Kingdom
Complimentary – In the spirit of collaboration and inclusion we ask
each member to invite a male colleague and a client to join us at this event.
In the spirit of collaboration and inclusion we ask each member to invite a male colleague and a client to join us at this event.
The BritishAmerican Business Women's Network Series is designed to facilitate open dialogue, development and a network for all. Together with our conference sponsor, United Airlines, we'll bring our members the most cutting edge research, best practices, and real-world examples of how diversity and inclusion is not just good for business, but vital.
The Conference strives to support and development networking, while bringing together the agents of change and providing unique access and shared insights from business leaders at the pinnacle of their careers.
- Moderator: Iain Anderson, Executive Director, Cicero
- Keynote: Baroness Ruby McGregor Smith CBE
- Linda Jojo, EVP, Technology and Chief Digital Officer, United
- Amanda Borthwick, Executive Account Partner, IBM
- Emma Codd, Managing Partner, Talent, Deloitte
- Mary Bright, UK CEO, Aviva
- Jacques Bughin, Director, McKinsey Global Institute and Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company