Private Equity Forum and PE Challenge Finals, Oxford
Chicago Booth Alumni Club of the United Kingdom
March 5, 2018: 12:00 PM - 7:15 PM
The annual Private Equity Forum brings together academics and investors to discuss challenges and opportunities facing the private equity sector.
Saïd Business School
Park End Street
Oxford, United Kingdom
Private Equity Forum:
£25 current students
£50 alumni and general public
The ticket includes attendance at the Forum, as well as the networking drinks reception.
PE Challenge Finals:
Registration requirred >
Booth alumni are also invited to join the Oxford Chicago Global Private Equity Challenge Finals taking place prior to the Private Equity Forum on Monday 5 March 9-11:30 at Saïd Business School, Oxford.
The Private Equity Forum taking place in the afternoon will comprise of six sessions covering different topics within private equity, with speakers taking questions from the floor. An overview of the research in private equity being undertaken at Oxford will also be presented.
- Andreas T. Angelopoulos, '02 (EXP-7) Associate Fellow, Private Equity Institute, University of Oxford
- Miguel Gonzalo, Partner & Head of Investment Strategy and Risk Management, Adams Street Partners
- Hamish Grant, Partner, Bridgepoint
- Tim Jenkinson, Professor of Finance and Director, Private Equity Institute, University of Oxford
- Blair Jacobson, '99 Partner and Co-Head of European Credit, Ares Management
- Sandra Robertson, CEO and CIO, Oxford University Endowment Management
- Khaled Said, Managing Partner, Capital Generation Partners
- Marc Wolpow, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Audax Group
The full programme can be viewed on the Forum event page.
A drinks reception will follow the Forum where there will be the opportunity to network with speakers, industry experts, alumni and students.
Please feel free to circulate this invitation to your colleagues.